Thursday, February 9, 2012

Way overdue

So, I have been SERIOUSLY slacking in blogging lately.  I was looking back at our blog from when I was pregnant with Josiah and see that I blogged EVERY doctor appointment, movement, extra gas, you name it.  Not so with this little one.  I guess that's what happens when you have another little one running around that needs your attention so you can't spend all day noticing every little thing:-)  I am 28 weeks along now (due May 1) and baby is VERY active.  Much more so than Josiah so that is a bit frightening given the level of energy he has now!  I haven't gained any weight yet with this pregnancy so I'm happy about that!  Basically, we're cooking along just great!  The next big step is to get the office moved downstairs so that Josiah's big boy room can be completed and he can move before Baby F2 makes his/her appearance and needs the nursery....we're working on it:-)  Speaking of Josiah, he is also doing great.  He continues to amaze us daily with his vocabulary and VERY active imagination.  His favorite thing to do these days is to "duct" which is short for conduct.  His favorite show is Little Einsteins and his favorite character is Leo who's special talent is conducting.  So there you have it:-)  He continues to "challenge" us to find any food that he will consistently eat.  Some days, his whole days caloric intake consists of a few bites of something and a glass of milk...and yet he still has more energy than Seth and I put together!  He is growing so we try not to fret too much....plus, the more we concentrate on making him eat, the more he rebels.  Ah well, remind me of this blog post when he is 15 and eating us out of house and home!  I completely missed blogging the holidays but in short, we were once again blessed to be surrounded by family and friends and had several fun gatherings!  I could go on and on but I'll sum it up in 4 words:  Food, food, fellowship and food.  I did manage to put together a video of Josiah from Christmas morning.  Let's just say that he definitely understood the present thing this year and boy was he excited!!  Take a look:



1 comment:

Jan said...

LOL! He totally "got" the present thing! ;-)