I haven't been very good at keeping up with blogging the past few weeks but time is flying! We went on our first summer vacation (blog post about that to follow) and Josiah turned 2!! I will be blogging about that later also...still waiting on pics from a few people:-) In the meantime, here are a few pics and a video that show what Josiah's been up to...
Bedtime snack with Daddy
Drum or stool? Dual purpose in Josiah's world!
Josiah helped set the table, Froggie was overseeing
but clearly dozed off on the job...tsk tsk.
haha, that stool is pretty cool! Callan likes his, but currently uses it as a drum :) Josiah will have to teach him the duel purpose! Hope he's feeling better!!!
5 comments:
loooooove the video!
I got the hint about the pics...soon my dear :)
love the video. made me laugh and smile. what a cutie!!! jess
I love Froggie falling asleep on his table setting job!
So there's the path to your first million! Maybe you should give the sunkist people a jingle!!
haha, that stool is pretty cool! Callan likes his, but currently uses it as a drum :) Josiah will have to teach him the duel purpose! Hope he's feeling better!!!
Post a Comment