Monday, April 18, 2011

Cutting the curls

Against the advice of most people (grandparents, aunts, cousins, etc.) we decided that Josiah's hair needed to be cut.  While I think he was pulling off the shaggy hockey player look fairly well, it was time for a trim!  So it was Auntie Blair to the rescue once again but this time was a WHOLE different experience.  If you recall, the last time we cut his hair he was hysterical crying and saying NO as if she were cutting off his ears or fingers instead of just his hair.  We were prepared this time to have to hold him down and suffer through the screams but she used the clippers this time and apparently, that was the piece we were missing last time.  He sat like an angel the whole time and was mesmerized by the clippers.  Result: adorable little boy haircut.  And don't worry, the curls are already back:-)

"Hmm, what is that buzzing?"

"I'm not thrilled but since you are letting me keep my bookia (Nuk) I will sit here"

"Let me hold those for you Auntie Blair"

Thank you Auntie Blair, you're the best!!!

A little blurry but you get the idea...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a little cutie! His curls are definitely adorable, and I'm glad they're already back! He's getting so big...we need to see you all very soon!