Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Weekly update
So I figured that I should at least blog weekly since I promised to keep up:-) The last week has been fairly uneventful where Baby Friedt is concerned. I have been very tired and had some kidney pain but other than that I'm feeling pretty good. No real nausea to speak of yet...it's getting a little harder to stomach breakfast the past few days but if I push past the first few bites I'm usually good to go! In case you missed the previous blog, we have our first ultrasound on Monday and I can't wait!! It will feel so good to see the little bean on screen and hear it's heartbeat...I think I will be able to relax a little more and stop worrying so much about every little pain...I hope:-) At very least we'll know how many little beans are in there...we are still hoping for just the one but again will take whatever God has decided to bless us with! We did have one development in Baby land, we purchased the Nursery furniture! A little early you say? Yes, I'm inclined to agree but when you find a good deal on Craigslist, how can you pass it up? I'll include a picture below...keep in mind that it's from the seller so all of the pink in the room is no indication of Baby Friedt's gender, it's way to early to tell obviously:-) In other news, Seth's last day at his current job is Friday and next week marks the start of a new adventure for him! He is going to be working in partnership with a college friend doing corporate video production. It is a big step for him and one that we are both very excited about! He's a little nervous as it is a big change but I have every confidence in him and know that he will do great!! Well, I think that's it from the Friedt household...for now....stay tuned:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute baby stuff, great blog too I actually posted today too!!! Hope everything is going great! If you do get the MS a little gingersnap cookie, saltine cracker and a lite breakfast helped me along!!!
Post a Comment